Based on coalition members’ research, we have identified five types of Treatment Models:
- The Harm Reduction Model which works to reduce medical harm done to women who decide to stay in prostitution by distributing condoms and needles…etc.
- Clinically based case management services provided by professionals.
- Peer Counseling with staff supervision/using 12 Step Programs
- Faith Based Recovery Environments
- Various combinations of the above.
Explore the following pages to learn more about after care for victims.